Re: GAD III..

Yes Doc, the List i mentioned is the AMX files, I used to be a
memeber but got very discourage and quit lots of years back, seemed
to be to much bickering, and B.s. for my likeing...
we will also be going to Cecil in June, and the Cordova race in
sept. don;t know if we will make the kenosha show or not, i would
perfur to go racing as to show our cars...
Mike
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike" <mluke11882@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Doc. GAD stands for *Great AMC Day* at national trial raceway
near
> > columbus Ohio,there is going to be a grudge nmatch between
Herman
> > Lewis and Hemmi Adkins,,the annual forum grudge match, between
> > Reb25a Vs Kibler, with the loser getting the horses a s s award,
and
> > the winner gets the good trophy..the date is friday May 28th
2004,
> > they will be aprox. 100 cars there,, people coming from Mi,
ind.,
> > Ill., new jorsey, ky. tenn. west Va. and Todd and his wife are
from
> > Florida, i have gotten some request from 2 people from texas
too. we
> > will also have a gremlin and a few other folks come down from
Canada
> > too. there is free food, door prizes, trophies, cash payouts.
and
> > just a great day to have FUN!!!! was kinda hoping someone would
post
> > info about it on *the list* however i am not a member there,nut
have
> > loked several times to see if it has been mentioned there....
> > Mike
>
> Thanks for the info Mike. The reason I asked was that I had never
heard of it before or seen it mentioned anywhere. Sounds like a real
fun day. I wish I could make it but health prevents it. "The List"
you mentioned is that the AMX File's?