Re: Spring Height

Davis - that is an excellent idea! I have been to their site before,
they would surely know! I will check it out. Thanks! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
> I don't have that info but if you call Espo Springs
WWW.springsnthings.com I am sure they can tell you. That's where I
got my springs from. 150 for the rears and 88 for the fronts. The #
is listed on their web sight.
> Davis
>
> lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> Okay, so I don't want to take the front springs out of my Gremlin
to get this information, so I am asking the group for some help. Who
> knows the spring height measurement for the front springs out of a
> Gremlin supporting a V8 engine? I need to know the height
measurement of the springs while outside the car (ie: not installed).
Thanks. -Lu-