Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Spring Height

Lu,
 I don't have that info but if you call Espo Springs WWW.springsnthings.com I am sure they can tell you. That's where I got my springs from. 150 for the rears and 88 for the fronts. The # is listed on their web sight.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Okay, so I don't want to take the front springs out of my Gremlin to
get this information, so I am asking the group for some help. Who
knows the spring height measurement for the front springs out of a
Gremlin supporting a V8 engine? I need to know the height measurement
of the springs while outside the car (ie: not installed). Thanks. -Lu-