Re: Spring Height (amended)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> I also would like to know the spring height of the 6 cylinder motor
> springs.
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Okay, so I don't want to take the front springs out of my Gremlin
> > get this information, so I am asking the group for some help. Who
> > knows the spring height measurement for the front springs out of a
> > Gremlin supporting a V8 engine? I need to know the height
> measurement
> > of the springs while outside the car (ie: not installed). Thanks. -
> Lu-

It's 3:15am amd I can't sleep. Check these site's for phone no# and call them on your spring questions. www.eatonsprings.com or www.espo.com. Eaton makes their own springs, I am not sure if Espo does. I used Espo's new rear shacke's with urathane bushings and urathane bushings in the front spring eye of the rear leafs on my yellow Hornet 4 years ago. There was no harsh ride or squeeking problems like some people had told me would happen. I need new rear springs in the new Hornet and will buy them from Eaton and the shackles and bushings from Espo. Hope this helps.
"Doc"