Spring Height

Okay, so I don't want to take the front springs out of my Gremlin to
get this information, so I am asking the group for some help. Who
knows the spring height measurement for the front springs out of a
Gremlin supporting a V8 engine? I need to know the height measurement
of the springs while outside the car (ie: not installed). Thanks. -Lu-