Emission Testing

The EPA and the federal judge finally ruled that the county does not have to bring the vehicle emission testing back. Since I am going to take all the rusting non working junk off my 78 I can "breath" a lot easier. Now all I have to do is find the time and help to do it.
Sorry about your dog Eddie I know exactly how you feel.
Terry