Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Family meeting (long)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Family meeting (long)

Until it happens, no one knows what it's like to suffer through those days. I had a pet dog put down several years ago and I cried like a child. I never imagined that I would react like that.Best wishes for you and the family.

I don't know that you will remember, but we have also met. While visiting the Nationals in Houston, I approached you at your swap meet booth, shook your hand and said "Thanks".You had a puzzled look on your face and asked, why? I then thanked you for the work I know you had put into the event bringing it to Houston.

As far as this "family" goes, I have noticed our communications are limited to a core group of us. I have often wondered if there is anything we can do to draw other members into the discussions.The success of any group is involvement.

Any suggestions out there?

Rick