Re: Emission Testing

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> The EPA and the federal judge finally ruled that the county does not have to bring the vehicle emission testing back. Since I am going to take all the rusting non working junk off my 78 I can "breath" a lot easier. Now all I have to do is find the time and help to do it.
> Sorry about your dog Eddie I know exactly how you feel.
> Terry

Good deal Terry. No emisions testing here in lower N.Y. just a saftey inspection for cars 25 years and older. I just put the plates on my fathers old mint 84 original 10,000 mile "K" car wagon for my son yesterday. Now all I have to do is get my friend to put it on the sniffer. All 3 of my cars only need the saftey. Now we have 5 licenced cars in the house with me and him as the only drivers. Ain't America Great.
"Doc"