Steering Column Billet Parts

Along with the billit knobs I also bought a billit turn signal arm and knob. After modifying the gear shift knob and polishing it like chrome and installing it on the chrome gear shift arm installing the new billit turn signal one I realized it would not match. The billit knob on the new turn signal arm would not fit as the billit arm is of a larger diameter. So I drilled out a billit dash knob to fit the chrome AMC turn signal arm. Now everything matches. I now have an extra billit turn signal arm and knob that I will use on the yellow Hornet and will order another billit 4 way flasher knob to go with it. The yellow Hornet is a floor shift car so there is no chrome gear shift arm to match on the steering column.
"Doc"