JB Weld Test On Soft Plastic Failure

I sanded the back of the plastic kick panel washed it clean with Prep-Sol and glued it with JB Weld and let it dry over night. It didn't hold at all, a slight bit of pressure at the cracked area and the cracks opened up again. Sorry Rick. I think I would go with the suggestion some one made about useing snap in plugs to close the holes. I have see chrome ones in the past in hardware stores, if you don't want chrome bead blast them and paint them. Sorry for the bad news about the JB Weld.
"Doc"