Re: Kenosha Show

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert" <bobbyd911@xxxx> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me when the Kenosha show is? I live near Chicago and
> as a first time gremlin owner, I am very much looking forward to
> going to the show and possibly meeting all of you other AMC and
> Gremlin nuts out there.
>
> Thanks, Bob

You will love going to an AMC show Bob. I would join the AMO if I were you. I was lucky enough to make the AMO Nat's in 2000 when it was in Berlin Ct. an hour and 15 min. drive for me. That's where I met Eddie and Paige. I also went back to the site for the next 3 years for the host clubs local show. To bad poor health will not allow that trip this year, but on the bright side I am helping my friend put on a spring and fall show here locally.
"Doc"