Gremlin parts and scooby doo

Well the scooby doo is finally done. I turned the key and she pured
like a kitten tonight. I test drove it 7 miles tonight with no ill
effects. I will drive it all day tomorrow to be sure it is definitly
all set. I had to borrow a special tool from the dealer to tighten
the cam sprocket bolts. ( don't ask).
I also picked up my refurbished radiator for the gremmie today. The
guy cleaned it, fixed a couple leakes ( one leak he fixed by solderin
a penny to the tank), swaped the side mounts from my original gremlin
radiator, and painted it black. He also checked and flushed the
Subaru rad for me today too. All that for ..........ready for
this...........The large sum of.......$30.00 !!!!! I told him I was
gonna give him 40.00 and he was gonna like it! LOL Whatta nice break.
Maby tomorrow I will get time to put the radiator in. Still waitin
for the Moroso water pump drive kit to get here. Hooked up the shift
light yesterday.

And while I am spreadin the good news ........My wife told me
yesterday, We are PREGNANT!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOO !!!! I'M GONNA BE A
DAD!!!!!
I am not allowed to tell anyone till she is 12 weeks though. SHe had
a miscarrage last year 7 weeks along. ......So this is our
secret ...Shhhhhhhhh.
:o)>
Boy am I excited !!!!!!!
Gotta get the gremlin done soon.