Good AMC Day Today

Being disables makes working on my cars hard. In the house it is no problem to work on parts but since the weather has gotten better I have been feeling better an have gotten some motivation. Yesterday I spent 1 1/2 hours beating and banging on the frozen heat rizer valve and only got it to move a millimeter. Soaked the crap out of it with blaster and worked it with a small hammer that my son made for me 10 years ago in metal shop class. The heat rizer was rusted stuck big time. Today at 1:00 pm I went and installed the new fuel pump in 15 min.. That was good for me. I spent the next 1 1/2 hours beating and banging and soaking the heat rizer with Blaster I finally got it free. Tomorrow I will complete freeing it up weather permitting. I also finished painting the choke cable bracket and JB Welded the frexible plastic kick panel. I need some rest before the wife comes home in 2 hours as I am really tired. Later ALL!!
"Doc"