Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Steering Linkage

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Steering Linkage

Lu, Yes this guy has some really nice stuff. I've personally been there. He's just off I-70 near the Indiana border (just west of Dayton Ohio). In his 'scrap' yard (all AMC's)is a real BBG AMX and a Rebel 'Machine' plus lots of other neat stuff. If I ever get a chance to go back I'm going to pick up the '63 American convertable. Oh yea, his 'new' and 'repo' stuff is really good too, I bought a '360' emblem and the round shifter boot brushed retainer plate while I was there last September. 'The Mix'