Hey Rick

I am going to try the JB Weld on the kick panel this morning and will post the results tomorrow morning. They say this stuff has to dry overnight. I dried it in 2 hours at 140 degrees in my dehydrator but that was my metal choke cable bracket and the kick panel is to big to fit and I would have to drop the temp. down to 110 degres for plastic.
"Doc"