Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Rick

In a message dated 3/20/2004 7:48:50 AM Central Standard Time, amc74hornet@xxxx writes:
Today I will hopefully start the main dash frame, I know i havebeen saying that for a week now but todays the day.
A week isn't very long. Every year, I tell friends and coworkers I'll have my Gremlin on the road. Most of the time, the project is on the back burner so that other priorities are met. I've been wanting to put together a mockup of a fuel tank for a couple of months now......maybe it will get done this weekend.

I took off from work early yesterday. When I got home, I cut the grassthen pulled the roto-tiller out and plowed about 10 bags of last years leaves into the garden. The soil was wetter than I would have liked,but it wasn't too wet. We will see about getting plants in the ground today. The rain will start again tomorrow. Temp is supposed to hit 80 degrees today. Sunday's high is expected in the lower to mid 70's.

Since today will be so nice, I'll more than likely spend time in the garage also. It would be nice to hear the Gremlin run again.............

Rick