Hemmi Adkins Vs Herman Lewis @ GAD III

Yep Hemmi Adkins Called Herman Lewis out for a grudge match at GAD
III, I have personally spoken with both of these mean, Hemmi was the
first to confirm he will be at GAD, I then called Herman Lewis and
informed him that Hemmi called him out for a grudge match. we are
expectingover 100 cars this year guys.. plan on coming up to Ohio
Friday May28th , National trial raceway Hebron Ohio, for more info
email me.. Thanks Mike