seat belts

Wondering is there any reason you can't use the bench seat belts with bucket seats. I never thought about it until you guys started talking about it.  Is it just because the ones for the bucket seats are molded and they would be easier to use. If is justfor convince I can live with that because I don't drive my Gremie that much but if there is some other reasons maybe I need to start looking for someseat belts for bucket seats.
Terry