Good AMC Day Today

The rain let up enough for me to install the new hatch lock. I also finished polishing out the Hornet "X"'s stainless steering wheel spokes and dyed the plastic black that I am restoreing for the new Hornet. I also got a non-cable actuated hood latch and some plastic interior trim piece from Canada in the mail today. Now if the weather is going to be as good as they say for the next 3-4 days I can install all these parts includeing a new repo hatch gasket I got from Kennedy American a few weeks ago and maybe drive the car a little too (I haven't driven it for almost 3 weeks).
"Doc"