Re: Good AMC Day Today

Sounds like I am not the only one with 'stuff that is rusted
tight'. :*)
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
Yesterday I spent 1 1/2 hours beating and banging on the frozen heat
rizer valve and only got it to move a millimeter. Soaked the crap out
of it with blaster and worked it with a small hammer that my son made
for me 10 years ago in metal shop class. The heat rizer was rusted
stuck big time. Today at 1:00 pm I went and installed the new fuel
pump in 15 min.. That was good for me. I spent the next 1 1/2 hours
beating and banging and soaking the heat rizer with Blaster I finally
got it free. Tomorrow I will complete freeing it up weather
permitting.