Re: New Steering Linkage

Yes, most of these parts are available locally, some have to be
ordered. I have purchased a few MOOG parts here (lower arm bushings,
tie rod adjuster sleeves), but APD beats the store prices. Check out
their website: www.americanpartsdepot.com Example: tie rod ends $15
each, cheapest I could find here were $26.99 each. The savings adds
up.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Exactly what did you get for the 200$? All these front end parts are
> still available from your local auto parts store and are made by
Moog. I