Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Steering Linkage

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Steering Linkage

One thing we have all learned from our AMC experience is the high costof replacement parts. Lu, you are wise to spend the money and replace those worn parts......you may never have to do it again plus you will have the comfort in knowing everything in the front end is done right.

Rick