Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Yahoo groups

I had no problem from anywhere else just Yahoo. Anyhow I am glad it is
fixed however it was done.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Must have been somthing to do with the Web TV. I have never had one single problem with my Yahoo. I am on DSL though.
I love the speed
Davis
amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark" <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc I have had no problems with the Yahoo groups. Mark

This problem popped up all of a sudden on all my Yahoo groups. I could only read them if I was on E-Mail not on the group site. All I know is now it is fixed after complaining numerous times. And not one reply from Yahoo either.
"Doc"