Re: Pacer brakes fit 74 gremlin?

Yes, many of the big cars had solid rotors, but some also had vented rotors
to displace heat. The 74 Matador coupe I just sold had solid rotors, as does
the 74 Hornet Sportabout. I'm really not sure how this was done as to which
received solid as opposed to vented however!
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com

That's what I thought that the Pacer Brakes fit the Hornet's and Gremlin's.
I read that a while back on the AMX Files. You probably don't hear much
about that because there probably is not a lot of Pacers around to use for
this swap. The 82 Spirit 6 cyl I parted out had some strange lookng small
disc brakes on it. I have a set of disc's off of a 79 Concord that I will
install on my yellow Hornet this spring. Didn't the big cars have a solid
rotor Eddie.
"Doc"