Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 304 problem

In a message dated 4/15/2004 11:39:53 PM Central Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxx writes:
No
plumpy, the flairs go with the car if I decide to sell it. You know those
boogers are really tough to find, I have always been a fool for the 77 AMX
flairs
Okay, I understand, but I thought you may at least see what I'd be willing to pay........lol. I learned a long time ago that it never hurts to ask. Let me know if you decide to sell the Gremlin.

Rick