Rust Converter - Anyone tried it besides me?

Rust Converter - Anyone tried it besides me?

Hey BAG gang,
I have used this product in the past and am using it again on my
Gremlin body parts. It is called Rust Converter. This liquid product
comes in a small plastic bottle and when brush painted on the surface
of prepped metal (or unprepped I guess?), it supposedly converts rust
to paint. When applied, it is white/blue in color; when dry, it turns
black. I have used it as a primer base before finish painting car
body parts such as crossmembers, bumpers, etc. I think it does a good
job but would like to hear others' opinions. Anyone else used it?
Like/dislike it?
On a car body as old as the Gremlin, there are rusty areas on just
about everything to some degree. This product is easy to locate (any
AutoZone) and use, I just want to make sure it really works. -Lu-