Beautiful Day To Drive Both Ny Hornet's

The wife is off from work this week on vacation and had an eye dr's
appoinment at 9:30am. Took her to the dr's with the yellow Hornet, went
to the auto parts store and ordered me a carb kit for the orange Hornet
it will be in late today. I priced a new fuel pump also for the car and
it is in stock. I might as well put a new one in as I don't know how old
the one in the car is. I picked up the small hardware I need to finish
the choke cable bracket. Came home and swapped the yellow car for the
orenge on parked in front of the house and got some gas, 1.89 for Getty
Regular here. I only put 3$ in it and it seems to be full. The gas gauge
dosent work. I got a NOS sender in the garage that is on the list to be
installled shortly if I need it. I picked the wife up and stopped at
Sears to restock my Dremil with cut off wheels and assorted sanding
cyl's. Dropped the wife off in the next town to visit her mother who was
rushed to the hospital late yesterday for breathing problems. I came
home and sat in the car for 1/2 hour in the sun to relax, swapped cars
and put the yellow one away in the garage. Now it is off to work on the
last piece I need to make on the choke cable bracket. Supposed to be
nice for the next 3-5 days with the temps getting to to low 70's by
sunday. YEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAWWWWWW
"Doc"