About Time Yahoo!!!!

Finally after 2 + weeks of all my groups showing up with black screens and dark unreadable purple letters Yahoo fixed the problem so I can read the posts at the group site instead of from an E-Mail. It's about time after sending numerous E-Mails to them and not getting one reply. Anyone else have this problem with Yahoo groups?
"Doc"