304 problem

Eddie has the 304 run much? Sounds like a sticky lifter. I have used
a product called SEA FOAM. Just add to the oil and run it for a
while it is a great additive for the gas as well. Cleans out the
fuel system and gives improved gas milage. If you can't find any I
will send you a can no charge. Let me know. Mark in Minnesota.