Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/13 Tue AM 08:10:26 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Just so you know Bart,
The Subaru WRX STI I saw at the track sat. was all stock 300 HP 300 ftlbs of torque and turned 13.2 in the 1/4. respectable for 30K. Faster then the new mustang cobra svt
and there are lottsa mods for the Subie. But mine is just an a to b car, and after this head gasket fiasco I won't be buying another scoobiedoo anytime soon.
Davis

Dude it could go 7 sec.@ 178 mph but will STILL sound like one looong fart going down the track most Japanese import need some kind of power adder to haul ass me i'd rather let the 4 Holley venturis do the talking when it comes to going fast,but thats just me :)
Bart