Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] It's a New Week and it sux

Bart, Your right of course. But that wasn't the point, I just thought we all used to marvel if a stock engine could produce one hp per cubic inch. Used to be only a Vette or 'muscle car' could pull those numbers, but now even my wife's BAJA gets 165 hp out of 151 cid's. 'The Mix'