Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Open Fire

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
Date: 2004/04/13 Tue AM 08:28:20 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Open Fire

Doc,you have the 'Greased Gremlin':)
Bart
I don't know what it is called but I have a red Gremlin Hot wheels that
looks like a dirt track car. The paint is beat but all the parts are
there and not broken. I think I paid 10$ for it at a local car show 4
years ago where I had the only AMC there.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I have been trying to buy a Hot Wheels Open Fire Gremlin. One on eBay
just sold for $178! Geez I think I won't be getting one. -Lu-

--- End Message ---