Rain, Rain, Rain/Tax Refund Came And Other Emblem Bidder Contacts Me

Rain, Rain, Rain/Tax Refund Came And Other Emblem Bidder Contacts Me

I am not going out in this weather. I woke up with a sore throat this
morning. I don't need another bout with bronkitus again. The wife is
going out this afternoon to visit her mother so she can drop off the
money order for the 2 Hornet emblems. And speaking of Hornet emblems I
got an E-Mail from the looseing bidder saying he was not to happy about
looseing the auction for the emblems but was glad another AMC Nut as was
his words got them . He is restoing a 74 Hornet Hatchback and has
another rolling 74 Hatchback he is parting out. I suggested he join our
group here. I also got my Federal Tax Return check in the mail
yesterday. My wife suggested that I check what parts I need to repair
the front end in the new Hornet and get it done. That would be one big
item off my repair list. I have a friend that runs a front end shop a
few blocks away that has been aligneing my front ends for 27 years and
will just pay him to do it after I buy the parts. I hope you can make
the show Josh you to Mix & Davis. Hopefully the weather will be nice by
then and my health will be better. Anybody nee more percise directions
E-Mail me off list.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
I know what you mean! This weather sucks; we got the 304 pulled from the Gremlin last night. I pulled the intake/ carb, and valve covers and it appears that the engine was run very little. Heads are almost spotless,
looks like the only thing that touched the inside of the engine was a smallamount of water. i looked down through the valley and the cam looks new aswell.
Im going to get it on a stand and tear it down. I will probably end up selling off the parts etc as my first grem wont be AMC powered; but my Jeep will stay that way.
Thanks for the Ardsley directions. Gonna do my best to be there as I have some things for you.
Stay Dry,
Josh