Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet emblems I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet emblems I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!

Sorry you didn't get the pump kit, but there will be more of them. I
don't know about this emblem so I had to have it. I figured since I
bought my wife an aniversery present I might as well buy myself one too.
Married 35 years today. She got a gold cross & chain to wear around her
neck and I got my hood emblem for my faithfull Hornet of 30 years.
Although the Hornet's emblem was a whooooooole lot cheaper than the
cross & chain. But we are both happy.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Great going Doc. I was trying to win a Moroso electric water pump drive kit last night but my wife kept talking to me while I was trying to bid and I lost out on 2 different auctions.
My search continues.
Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
Thanks again for the tip on them Mark. I really only wanted the round
one for the hood and will either give the other one away to somone here
or sell it elswhere. I put in my final bid with 5 min. to go. I won't
say what it was but if anyone else wanted it they were going to have to
pay dearly for it. I won them for 36$ + 5$ for shipping so 41$ total so
that didn't break the bank. I paid 10$ for the other one from Ed, the
guy in Canada wanted 20$ for a cracked one and got an unused one for
41$ and maybe less if I sell the other emblem so I am pleased with the
final price. Thanks again.
"Doc"