Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet emblems I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet emblems I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!

Great going Doc. I was trying to win a Moroso electric water pump drive kit last night but my wife kept talking to me while I was trying to bid and I lost out on 2 different auctions.
 My search continues.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
Thanks again for the tip on them Mark. I really only wanted the round
one for the hood and will either give the other one away to somone here
or sell it elswhere. I put in my final bid with 5 min. to go. I won't
say what it was but if anyone else wanted it they were going to have to
pay dearly for it. I won them for 36$ + 5$ for shipping so 41$ total so
that didn't break the bank. I paid 10$ for the other one from Ed, the
guy in Canada wanted 20$ for a cracked one and  got an unused one for
41$ and maybe less if I sell the other emblem so I am pleased with the
final price. Thanks again.
"Doc"