Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone need '76 Gremlin grilles? two in florida fo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone need '76 Gremlin grilles? two in florida for sale...red and beige...

Could it possibly have been you Jerry? I got my hood emblem so I am
happy.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---   Last seen on < cough! hack! Ebay! > Sunday night, 4
and 6 days left on the auctions both starting at $29,
no bids on either. I remember SOMEONE wanted '76
grilles, wonder who it was? <smirk>

Jerry in clutterville, VA