Re: -Brien's advice-

Brien,
I really appreciate all your good advice! I have printed off all your
posts and am keeping them with my car notes for reference.
I saved the A/C condensor(radiator) from the Gremlin before I pulled
the 232. Since I am not installing the A/C system back into the car,
can I just use that part for the trans cooler? It can bolt right back
in where it was originally w/o any new modifications to the bracket
on the body.
-Lu-
****************************
> Ok Lu !
>
> That TorqueCommand 727 is a great trans. -
> if you plan to run it - go for that B&M 4 extra quart
> trans pan.
>
> You can find an Automotive AC condensor core from
> a pick & pull - it is the AC radiator they call condensor .
>
> Find one that fits nicely infront of your radiator - use
> some rubber spacers to hold it away from your regular
> radiator - so as not to transfer heat to your trans. fluid.
>
> You can use Tie Wraps to secure the Trans cooler to
> the radiator .
>
> Once you get the AC condensor - measure the size of
> the tube O.D. (outside diameter) and contact Earl's Supply
> for some braze on ends - get them mounted and install
> your Custom Trans Cooler .
> <snip>
- and if you are not