Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/10 Sat PM 08:49:47 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week

Bart,
Thanks for the encouragemeant. I remembered that I have a 3 row radiator out of that Waggis I got th e360 outta so I dropped it off to the shop. If it is good, I will just have him swap the mounts and it will cost about 25 bucks! The other thing I need will be one or 2 electric fans( the shop guy said he would give me 2 hunday fans free) Next I need to get the Moroso electric water pump drive kit. They are 79.00 at Summit. I am watching some on ebay ......maby I can catch a break.
We went to the track today. First run was like 11.7? no traction he had to get off it 3 times. 2nd run was 10.79 traction was better but still not as good as it could be. Last run was 10.83 2wd ricer left water on the track and we lost traction again. It needs some more tuning and a tranny leak poped up so we have some work to do befor it goes out again. We have almost 50 more HP this year and best time last year was a 10.6 so we have to figure out what needs to be fu*&ed with. Car ran good though.
Finished taking the Subaru apart tonight. I didn't see any obvious signs of a leak but I will wait to see what the Sube pro has to say when I bring the heads to be checked.
Hope everyone has a good Easter.Davis

What no pics??:(
Bart