My Matador (Item #2472686128) on ebay

Hey guys and gals, I posted this on ebay today. Granted it is twice the size
of a Gremlin but what the heck, when was the last time you saw a 14,000
original mileage AMC from year 1971? There is no reserve either this time,a
nd price is the cheapest I have ever put it up for sale. Note in the auction
I'm easy to work with too, thanks for looking and more thanks if you bid.
Eddie Stakes

Item name: AMC : Matador
Item number: 2472686128
Listing format: Auction