Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slew of good Gremlin < slot cars > on Ebay recentl

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slew of good Gremlin < slot cars > on Ebay recently...

Where do you see these Gremlins? I look in the "diecast" section all the time and have found only one so far (got it from denmark). Plenty of Hornets, AMXs and Javelins though.

Jerry Casper <gremlingts@xxxx> wrote:
  I just received another white with green shamrocks
Gremlin HO slot car, and have a bid on a yellow
SuperGremlin with Pinto too. They're still out there,
apparently, as there seems to be no lack of them
coming up for sale on Ebay of late. :) The Rough Rider
version is rare, and selling for $50+ of late, saw one
last week sell that high. Mostly the others in the
$20-35 range.
  Also a few blue Openfire Hotwheels Gremlins are up
for sale, those are a rare color, so they'll go high,
I'm sure. Good hunting!

Jerry