Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pickin up the block Monday.

From: "hemmigremmie" <hemmigremmie@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/09 Fri PM 04:50:41 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Pickin up the block Monday.

Hey Congrats Rob,good luck with the blown gremmie project
Bart
Hey fellow Gremlin fans.
Im going to pick up my block and crank Monday from the shop. 4 bolt
355 and a steel crank. Got the steel rods to. One step closer to
getting that big ole 6-71 blower to set dwn on it.
I know its not an AMC, but at least its going in a prostreet
Gremlin. Im amped up. Rod