Bad Week

 You all know how my week started. Well I got laid off yesterday. It
will be another 2 weeks before I get back.
I got the Subaru in the garage yesterday. Today I got the left head
off. I will get the other one off by sunday night so I can take them
to the shop for testing.
Talked to the radiator guy. He said new cores fro my original
gremlin radiator would be over 300 with labor so he said he would
custom make me up one that will work good. Nice guy, seems like he
will treat me right. He said if what he makes doesn't work he will
keep at it. ( He thinks a 2 core will be fine)I am thinking atleast 3.
Found the correct waterpump today at parts america 41 bucks with
lifetime warrenty. I hope to have it back together in 3 weeks.
Going to the track tomorrow with the Amc Team. Hope it doesn't rain
and I hope we get some good #s. Pray for no leaks!
I will post results and hopfully some good pics!
Davis