Re: bad week

Davis,
Keep your chin up! I have been out of work now for over 2
years. Things went down hill after a 900 pound trailer fell off a
jack and I held it up with my neck and shoulder. On to questions.
Were you at the LeBanon Valley last year for the MOPAR/AMC show in
early October? I was there. I believe you had the only Gremmie
there. I saw your picture and thought I had seen that Gremmie
before. Then I noticed the LeBanon Valley sign. A 401 Spirit won
1st place and a 401 powered dragster won 2nd. I also won an atlas
for naming Wally Booth as being a champion with both a Gremmie and a
Hornet.

Dave Shaver

p.s. Bart, you would have liked the lime green, street legal, 8
second Dodge step side.