NASCAR trivia - what was the only 4-door EVER be used as a Pace car?

NASCAR trivia - what was the only 4-door EVER be used as a Pace car?

Answer - the '47 Nash Ambassador ! AND...it is
currently being produced as a diecast car, HIGHLY
detailed, by Milestone Models, and the cost is a
"small" sum of....$159.00. Don't all you
rambler-mentalitied people rush out to buy them, now!
LOL. The car model is painted a pale yellow with black
top, apparently the NASCAR versions were done in
either white with black, or yellow with black. I don't
remember what the scale was on this new Nash, though.
I was just thumbing thru a Model Car magazine on the
rack tonight, and found the blurb article on the
release of this Nash , thought I'd pass it on to all
of you AMC folk. Also, the new Nash Metropolitan is
out in 1/18th, in red-and-white two tone scheme, runs
about $50-60 each. Just in case you missed my post on
that one awhile back. :)

Jerry Casper