Double mint Gremmie

Welp, I actually got to work on the Mint green gremmie this past weekend. I
got the carb all hooked up just before it started to pour rain. So...if anybody is
wondering a two barrel set up off a 1977 Jeep cherokee, Put on to a "76
Gremlin can use the original accelerator cable off the Gremlin.....perfect.
providing you use the hardare off the Jeep not the hardware that was on the
Gremlin. I have yet to change over the plug for the pickup coil (because I had
to change it before when I had the '74 motor in it...now it's back to it's original
electrics), and also replace all the old rotton hoses. I took out the air pollution
stuff...shhhhh don't tell. I saved the stuff in case i need to reinstal it. In
Minnesota we have uninforced emissions laws. I'm not out to destroy the
environment.. I just wanna have fun with my car and it just don't run right with
all that malfunctioning air pollution junk on it......come to think of it when My
AMC Concord was new it ran like hell too...did they ever run right with that
stuff hooked up????
at any rate I'm getting closer to trying to start her up. :)
I did check to see if my '74 had posi....and the rear hubs are rusted tight. So
much for the quick test. When things dry up around here I'm going to drag it
out of the shed and free up the hubs to see for sure. The car is about picked
clean of parts so after I get it outa there i may as well take what else is good
off the car and scrap the shell. I have a '76 I pretty much stripped clean as
well. All for a good cause..double mint gremmie is getting more complete
every summer i work on her.
Later! Kevin