who can make a cool Banner for our group?

who can make a cool Banner for our group?

I was thinkin gouls N gals,it would be cool if we had a banner for like when people add a link of our group to thier site,so could anyone do that and i can add a folder or some banners and we can vote for the one we want so calling all you computer pros as i am stupid when it comes to banners or anyting artistic on a computer and it would look like a 3 year old scribbled it LOL
Bart