Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thrown in Jail: Follow up

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thrown in Jail: Follow up

Oh, the tacos were awesome, that litle place in the barrio on east end
really rocks, I used to hit the Pick A Part on Drennan a few blocks over at
least once a month but they shut that place down as I understand they are
going to try to put a small entertainment complex there. I can see it now,
you are sitting on the shore of Buffalo Bayou, one of the most heavily
polluted waterways in the US where it is not uncommon to see a corpse float
by. Sitting there with your date on a 'waterside' table eating a three eyed,
nine finned catfish that looks like GHomer Simpson caught it, and roasting
it over a hot, open, TIRE. That to me is entertainment and a nice date. The
river is on fire! See ya'll,
Eddie Stakes