Eddies Stakes - Night on The Town - con't

Eddies Stakes - Night on The Town - con't

I sat there Tuesday, March 23rd, 2004 eating my tacos, thinking about the
whole experience of the past week. It was mind numbing and almost surreal.
And it really did happen in my adopted hometown. And I had zero recourse
or way of showing anyone how this whole situation transpired to begin
with. There are obviously some laws in the books that need to be changed
is now my opinion.

While Eddie Griffin of the Houston Rockets shot at, and beat the shit out
of his girlfriend months ago, was arrested, and charged with a variety of
charges, he has the best attorneys in Houston money can buy, the 'dream
team' if you will. Needless to say the charges have been whittled down to
guess what: a misdemeanor, same thing I was charged with. Yes, he will
have a fine and probation, but same charge as a bad inspection sticker as
opposed to trying to kill someone and beating them senseless; but because
of having a attorney, and the money to pay for such priviledge, he is
getting off with a slap on of the wrist. I don't want to compare my
getting hauled to jail for 33 hours to his shooting at his old lady and
beating the shit out of her, but when (and if) you see the comparison, you
see how I guess justice can indeed be bought by those who can indeed
afford it. I always thought that was just a myth.

More to come.
Eddie Stakes

----------

I've a bad Inspection Sticker case pending in the Town of Newburgh
N.Y. Court .

I've had some health Issues to deal with -
and my father 'Doc Tourville' was lost 3 / 20 / 2004 .

So the Court has adjourned - for a second time - my
hearing - as I'd sent in by mail - my 'Not Guilty' plea .

The Court clerk asked for a Letter to be sent -
Outlining my current Situation - and for me
to suggest a date I could appear .

A Guilty Fine will be : $35.00 + $25.00 File Fee
that Albany , our State Capitol has implemented .

Ok - Bart ....... No Politics .........?

Brien.
NEW YORK