Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Eddies Stakes - Night on The Town - con't

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Eddies Stakes - Night on The Town - con't

----------

I've a bad Inspection Sticker case pending in the Town of Newburgh
N.Y. Court .

I've had some health Issues to deal with -
and my father 'Doc Tourville' was lost 3 / 20 / 2004 .

So the Court has adjourned - for a second time - my
hearing - as I'd sent in by mail - my 'Not Guilty' plea .

The Court clerk asked for a Letter to be sent -
Outlining my current Situation - and for me
to suggest a date I could appear .

A Guilty Fine will be :   $35.00 + $25.00 File Fee
that Albany , our State Capitol has implemented .

  Ok - Bart ....... No Politics  .........?

                 Brien.
            NEW YORK

Brian,

 I am sorry for your loss. I lost my Father almost 2 years ago and it is still very difficult.

 Davis