Re: Thrown in Jail: Follow up

Eddie, You should be a writer! I can see it now: the "Planet Houston
Diaries" as told by Mr. Eddie 'AMC Guru' Stakes. Ironic that one
little sticker, required by TDOT (or whoever) can cause so much grief
to one honest fellow, then boil down to a simple fine on paper. Got
that ink off your fingers yet? I "enjoyed" reading your personal
chronicles of this misdemeaner journey into the bowels of hell and
back. Makes the tacos taste that much better, doesn't it? Speaking of
which, I'm going to Taco Bell (best I can do around my neck of the
country) for lunch today to celebrate the end of your ordeal. Waiting
for your next chapter - thanks for sharing. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Follow up:
> My court date was set for March 23rd, Tuesday, 8:00am in Harris
County Court
> #1. This was according to the ABC Bail Bond sheet. Monday night,
March 22nd............<snip>
I don't want to compare my getting hauled to jail